Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cum Boogers.... By Kevin Farmer (user submission)

Here is an incident that happened 2 me years ago when i was new 2 the sex thing..i'm going 2 share w/ the class i believe..a long,long time ago,in a bedroom not that much unlike most teenage girls bedrooms of girlfriends and hookers past,,4 the sake of not embarrassing anybody,i'm going 2 replace this girls name w/ the word hooker so no1 gets offended or pissy,,sooo,,waaaayyy back when i was all brand new 2 the love making shenanigans,

so far this is the extent of  my "sex life"
i was having relations w/ this hooker i knew..it was awkward and kinda gross and sweaty but still super awesome at the same time...it was only my third actual 'gettin it in' as they say,so as awesome as i knew i would become at this sport of sex,,at that moment i was uncomfortable just a little w/ the whole situation...remember back in high school when condoms didn't exist?..this was back in those days...
You know... way back when we used these...
so i'm 'tappin that ass' all unprotected and stuff i fully believed in this 'pull out method' id heard of on so many occasions..so as i'm about 2 finish i do just that...that pull out thing...and say something like,'mummble,mummble,cumm​ ing,ungh...',,and she starts 2 lower her mug in2 my lap as i'm about 2 cum...i didn't know what the fuck she was doing and in my 'state',w/ my 'situation' about 2 drench this hookers face,,looking back i know i shuda just put it in her mouth..it was a rookie mistake really..
ironically her face looked very similar
so as i'm about 2 finish she's diving face first in2 my lap,,me being the good man that i am,was trying 2 keep her face from getting saturated in my seamen..so I'm pulling my hips away from this hookers face as i release the beast all over her face doing in fact exactly what i was trying 2 avoid the entire time..as it hits her in the face she closes her mouth and inhales thru her nostrils..in a fuckin second,all the shit that was on her face,vanishes in2 her nose...I'm in shock of what i just witnessed when she turns around and throws up on the floor...
Similar to this.. but replace coke with cum and tits with face
that choking gurgling sound as she literally choked on my shit was one of the funniest sounds i've ever had the pleasure of having,,she dry heaved in2 the toilet 4 about an hour as i got dressed and left...one of my favorite hooker experience of all time...thank u class for following along if u have,,and white guy high 5

No comments:

Post a Comment